Frozen 3rd Birthday Party



I can't believe she is so big and it is time for another party. While going through my photos I realised there are so many things I have neglected to share. Many things have happened (both happy and sad) but I have decided to make up for it. So before sharing the 4th birthday, herewith the 3rd!




So it is 2016 and as you may have guessed, it was Frozen. Another Elsa fan. I had to get inventive but what is lucky with using a popular theme is that you get a lot of decorations.






The table inside for the food was fun to prepare. I grabbed as many of her toys as possible and just added them. The trick is to make sure no one takes them!



The amazing Bazinga Parties did such a wonderful job here. After being able to concentrate on the inside and food, I didn't feel as exhausted as previous years. They come and do the set up, supervise and then take everything with them! Just look at he the table. We did have some decent wind going though...






The food was so good: mini hamburgers, meatballs and curry mince 'vetkoeke', a selection of veggies and cream cheese dip, watermelon and fresh oranges. 





I have never felt so proud as the moment my kid started dishing up the veggies without being asked. I am doing something right (just don't ask me how!)










The boys weren't left out in the face painting department either! Getting to choose from some popular superheroes!




This beautiful cake is once again made by the talented Karen from the Mixing Bowl Cake Company. Her cakes always look so amazing. It looks massive but here is the secret: the top layer is a false layer! It looks impressive but only the bottom layer is the cake! It means I could remove the top layer and keep it for a while.




She also made these amazing cupcakes - just look at the colours!




The wind was so bad we resorted to bringing out the sparkles. At least they lasted while we sang!




The Little One inspecting the handiwork...very impressed.



I also order party packs with the idea that everyone will take one home but the birthday Girl had other plans and soon I saw her bringing them out and handing them to each kid.







Just a peak inside the pretty cake. We really love our rainbow colours and the best part is her cakes are devine! Not good for the waistline but you won't regret a bite!







Just look at this cute dress! She looked like  a real princess. And Bazinga's did an amazing job face painting!




The cupcake decorating table was a great success and actually easy to replicate, but why when you have someone to chaperone?



Another party meaning another year has passed. They grow up so fast....

Enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts