Gibsons Gourmet Burgers and Ribs

 
 
I love burgers. I must have mentioned this before. I am almots certain I mentioned them a few times... Anyway these burgers are no exception. Gibson's Gourmet Burger and Ribs recently opened at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town, and we decided to go for a visit. While Gibson's aren't cheap, they are big and filling!
 
 
Beirut Vegetarian Burger R110
 
 
The only one that complained was the person who had the salad. It was small compared to the burgers but costs the same as a classic beef burger. The Vegetarian was very happy as they 3 selections and tasted great.
 
 
 The Banting Burger R125
 
 
Well I thought I was going to be in trouble as I am following the low-carb lifestyle but was pleasantly surprised with the Banting Burger. It's the classic beef burger patty served with cheese, topped with bacon, feta and avocado. It is served with coleslaw, tomato and onion salsa and cauliflower mash. It was so good!


 The Ultimate Mex-Tex R140
 

Hubby had the Ultimate Mex-Tex. This is the beef burger topped with cheddar cheese, jalapenos and guacamole and served with nachos, salsa and sour cream on the side. You get a selection of baked potato, thick cut fries or sweet potato fries. Hubby chose the latter.



 
This looked amazing! And I loved all the estras. Hubby added the crunchy nachos on top of the burger and loved it.
 

Gibson's Famous Onion Blossom R45

An honourable mention must be made to the starter. A Gibson's Famous Onion Blossom with a spicy mayo sauce. I had some of this (not low-carb but I had to try it) and loved it! This is defenitly something to make at home.

Comments

Popular Posts