Crustles Bacon and Spinach Quiche - Daily Dish



I have been a dedicated supporter of Daily Dish for more than a month and I cannot begin to tell you how convenient it is! And I can't get bored either! I swap between the low carb and classic menu almost weekly depending on what looks good. I have cooked with egg plant and made chicken breast stuffed with cheese. I have made so many different and new dishes which I never would have tried if it wasn't for these menus. 



 
Some dishes however stand out as something that I just have to make again. Usually about 2 out of every 4 recipes I receive is like this. I don't always take photos though so sharing it with you is not always possible but luckily they provide you with decent recipe cards that will last a life time so you always have them nearby (even if you don't have the perfectly portioned out ingredients the second time around!)




 
This recipe is going on the weekend away menu! It was fantastic - a bacon and spinach quiche that we had with a dollop of onion marmalade on top. Absolutely divine! Have it for breakfast with some roast tomatoes or for dinner with a side salad of lettuce and vinegar.
 
What you need:
 
  • 1 packet cooked bacon, chopped
  • 6 eggs
  • 2 cups cheese, grated,
  • 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
  • salt and pepper
 
What you need to do:
 
  1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
  2.  Mix everything together (except 1/2 a cup of cheese) and pour into a prepared bowl.
  3. Top with some more cheese and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until just set.
  4. Serve with bacon jam and a salad.
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts